Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

You Tube Channel

Kia Ora from all aboard the good ship Koru.

For todays brief blog I thought I'd introduce you to our you tube channel. Here we post our Vlogs as opposed to our Blogs. We did a daily vlog on our trans Atlantic usually after we had done our daily Log Book entry. I have put a link in the side bar to the channel but just to get you going I thought I would also put a link here to the introduction.





There are two play lists pertinent to the sailing the first is  BVIs to Bermuda and the second is  Bermuda to the Azores . At the moment I am trying to find where I have hidden the third leg videos, the Azores to France, they appear to be somewhat elusive for now, I sincerely hope that I haven't deleted them by accident. It wasn't as nice a crossing as the first two and ended up being very challenging for us both. So it should be very interesting watching.

Anyway, that's enough for now.

Keep Well.

Nicky  =^-^=

No comments:

Post a Comment